the silent scream

Monday, December 06, 2004

i am back

this one has been a long time coming. had been too lazy to write anything, but when people started enquiring after my health and wondering if the holy one, in his generosity, had offered me a berth up there, i decided that it was time to do a phoenix act and here goes. one of the reasons of my laziness was that i had enough time at hand to make posts and so lost the interest to do so. well now we are back in the real world with my pl offering me two more bugs in the same area in which i am fixing one so that i can do all of them together :-( the zest he put in while conveying this piece of information almost mislead me into thinking he was offering me a bonus or something.

as for what's been up lately, well yesterday, or was it the day before, i didn't go to this hyderabad-blogger's-get-together-thingummy and that kind of makes me feel better because pradyot did and though he has been swearing that it was very "interesting" i detect that faint twinge of regret in his voice which could either mean that he didn't want to admit that it was pretty pathetic or he was surprised that he found the pretty pathetic thing actually interesting. i mean what can u expect from a bloggers anonymous kind of thing? is this meant to be some kind of support group or something. no man is an island, but we dont have to be tropical rainforests (which i know is a pretty cheesy line but is the best i can think up now. maybe later i will turn it into a land-locked-country or something).

1 comments:

  • roflmao. i AM from a landlocked country - and u commented on my blog. so there may be some variation of truth in this.

    by Blogger Daniela Kantorova, at 8:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< home