the silent scream

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

blocked and lovin it

a week into blogging and am already facing a blogger's block! what do u log? what has happened in ur bally life that is interesting and justifies the bytes of space blogger.com is allotting you. i guess there are other ways of looking at it: any and every thing happening in my life is jolly interesting because its happening to me and it will happen to me only this once. it is as much a part of me as the food i eat, hell its more a part of me. besides why should i put interesting things in this space? and interesting to whom? i started off to write for the sake of doing it. it was not a means to anything but the end in itself. so why bother what i put in so long as i want to keep at it. sorta reminds me of the gita. what do i care if i am just spewing out garbled mess so long as i am the one doing it and i am doing it for myself. maybe u need to get it out of the system for it to make sense. maybe its just shit anyway...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< home