the silent scream

Thursday, October 21, 2004

he's mad... so what!

if u sustain a raving mad act for a long enough time, do u actually go mad? no this is not about me. its about this poor act who seems to be going progressively loony as the days go by. when i first met him he was pretty stable in the sense that his madness had a method. he was putting on the act to probably justify the otherwise startling things he had to say. but if he was building castles in the air then, now he's started living in them. laughter, i guess, is a very strong weapon. teach a person to laugh at everything and u have taken away the concept of reverence from him. thus there is nothing left thats sacred to him.

well i do think i have done a bit of an overkill. i mean just because he calls me up in the office and mews over the phone, doesn't mean that i have to go around advocating a straight jacket and padded cell for him. after all, what are friends for if not to overlook such things...

1 comments:

  • w00t!

    who me? not myself man! What did I do now ?

    *sniff sniff*

    /me advocates you to remember the golden words "on a long enough time interval the survival rates of everyone drops to zero"

    Watchout buddy, I think ur time is up!

    by Blogger Abdul Bijur V.A., at 2:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< home